Caring for our kids –
one future at a time.
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Walkerville Public Schools.
Current Job Openings
- Secondary Science Teacher
- K-12 Special Ed Teacher
- Maintenance Worker/Bus Driver
- PE/Health Teacher
- Migrant Family Service Specialist
- Varsity Girls Basketball Coach
- Middle School Football Coach
- RTI Supervisor/Special Ed Provider
- Elementary Teacher
Substitute Positions: Paraprofessional, Custodial, Food Service, or Transportation
Submit an Application for Employment (PDF) and we will contact you to schedule a brief meeting with our Principal.
Walkerville Public Schools will be contracting with EDUStaff.
- How to sign up with EDUStaff: go to www.edustaff.org and select “Start an Application”
- Reminder that all substitute teachers will need to provide a copy of their OFFICIAL transcripts
- All employees will be required to provide evidence of completing Seclusion and Restraint training
- Any questions regarding the application process, please contact EDUStaff Recruiter, Cody Johnson, at 877-974-6338 ext. 144 or email@example.comGSRP