Small enough to care –
BIG ENOUGH TO BUILD DREAMS
Walkerville School Board
Board of Education Regular Monthly Meeting Schedule
- February 15, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- April 19, 2021 – Also Scholarship Committee Meeting 6:30 MS gym
- May 17, 2021
- June 21, 2021 – Rescheduled to June 23. Also special Meeting at 5:30
- July 19, 2021
- August 16, 2021
- September 20, 2021
- October 18, 2021
- November 22, 2021
- December 20, 2021
- January 17, 2021
Office hours are 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Monday through Friday.The central office for the Board of Education of Walkerville Public Schools is located at 145 E. Lathrop Street, Walkerville, Michigan.
The phone number for the central office of the Board of Education is (231) 873-4850.
All meetings of the Board of Education are held in room 13.
Minutes for all meetings of the Board of Education are available for public review at the central office of the Board of Education five business days following the meeting at which the minutes were approved.
- Notice of any special meeting of the Board of Education is posted in accordance with the Michigan Open Meetings Act at the central office of the Board of Education no less than eighteen hours prior to the special meeting.
- Persons needing special assistance to attend a meeting of the Board of Education are asked to contact the Board of Education Office at (231) 873-4850 no later than 4p.m. three business days prior to the meeting that person wishes to attend.
- Walkerville Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any of its programs or employment practices on the basis of religion, sex, race, creed, culture or ethnicity.
Board of Education Members Roster
- President – George Wolgamott
- Vice President – Richard Hornsby
- Secretary – Michelle Tanner
- Treasurer – John Kirwin 4 Year Term (Expires 12/31/22)
- Trustee – Holly Flanery 4 Year Term (Expires 12/31/22)
- Trustee – Victoria Walker 4 Year Term (Expires 12/31/22)
- Trustee – Zeke Walker 4 Year Term (Expires 12/31/22)